[openstreetmap-website] is there a way to configure the tileserver address? (#949)

ghachey notifications at github.com
Fri May 8 02:56:08 UTC 2015

Hi. I'm trying to achieve the exact same thing. Is it possible to use a local tile server (with an extract of OSM data) with a locally installed openstreetmap-website? I saw some places they suggest to edit vendor/assets/openlayers/OpenStreetMap.js and vendor/assets/leaflet/leaflet.osm.js. I tried that with my local tile server for what I think is the standard layer but I see nothing - just gray. The tile server seem to test ok when trying it directly. I would really appreciate any pointer in the right direction this is all pretty new to me.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/949#issuecomment-100082975