[openstreetmap-website] Some further additions and improvements to the help page. (#972)
notifications at github.com
Fri May 15 10:18:34 UTC 2015
Smal language fix, added IRC and switch2osm. The later is, I believe, an external site so its inclusing mght be a bit questionable.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* Added links to the relevant OSMF sites and text indicating that the OSMF is the licensor.
* Added links to the Beginners' guide, mailing lists and forums to the help page.
* Added "Legal" paragraph on the "About" page. Note needs an appropriate icon,
* Added icon for legal section on the About page, added source for the
* Really add .svg now
* Merge branch 'OSMF' of https://github.com/simonpoole/openstreetmap-website into OSMF
* Add IRC and switch2osm to help page, slight language improvement.
-- File Changes --
M app/views/site/help.html.erb (2)
M config/locales/en.yml (10)
-- Patch Links --
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rails-dev