[openstreetmap-website] Clicking wikipedia-link with a section does not always work (#967)

daganzdaanda notifications at github.com
Fri May 15 16:00:04 UTC 2015

Is the commit already live?
The comma and the slash example still aren't working for me, and I found a semicolon that is also not working.
comma: <http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/188958935>
slash: <http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/30906354>
semicolon: <http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/136026088>

Can't find any anchors that use one of the other special characters !$()*@ -- Either there are none, or OverpassTurbo can't find them because it seems to unescape things in regex before doing the search.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/967#issuecomment-102446996