[openstreetmap-website] Bing aerial imagery only available in edit mode? (#974)

Gautier Pelloux-Prayer notifications at github.com
Tue May 26 17:41:48 UTC 2015

This issue must have been discussed already but I could not find it either here or on help.openstreetmap.org.

Currently Bing is only available when entering `Edit mode`, but it would also be useful for final users in my opinion (for instance when routes are missing, or simply to localize yourself spatially). Is there a reason to this choice?

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/974