[openstreetmap-website] OSM.org Browsing Help unfindable (#871)

Joost notifications at github.com
Mon Nov 2 07:13:07 UTC 2015

It is a good effort, I agree. There is something slightly off with the
logic though: it seems to assume that contributing to the map comes before
using the map. I do know that that has happened, but I think almost any
newbie will be user before being

--
Joost @
Openstreetmap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/joost%20schouppe/> |