[openstreetmap-website] Update to iD v1.8.0 (#1081)

Bryan Housel notifications at github.com
Mon Nov 9 15:35:04 UTC 2015

> Think I've figured it out now... We're running svgo on SVG images as part of the asset pipeline but I think that is discarding what appear to be unused symbols.

Yes good catch!  That's exactly the issue..

I turned on the asset caching and compilation in the development environment and now I'm seeing it too.

Amusingly, this is what `maki-sprite.svg` looks like post-optimization:
```
<svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" width="0" height="0" style="position:absolute" />
```

Setting `svgo: false` in `image_optim.yml` does fix the issue, but I don't think it's a great solution, as it changes the size of the osm logo from 11k to 170k (and who knows what else).

`svgo` does support a config file, I'm going to see if I can just put one somewhere and have the `svgo` binary use it.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/1081#issuecomment-155097805