[openstreetmap-website] Remove HTML entities from user.auth association (#1095)

Ilya Zverev notifications at github.com
Thu Nov 26 15:27:28 UTC 2015

Flashes do not support raw HTML, and if they did, this HTML code would look bad (I've checked). So In this PR I remove all HTML formatting from the message that appears when a user logs in via omniauth, but has no osm account tied to it.

Obviously, it would require redoing all the translations. Not sure if there is an easy way.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/1095

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove HTML entities from user.auth association

-- File Changes --

    M config/locales/en.yml (11)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/1095.patch