[openstreetmap-website] osmosis import : duplicate key value violates unique constraint (#1071)

adam21 notifications at github.com
Thu Oct 15 16:49:40 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I had successfully installed openstreetmap-website on Ubuntu 14.04.
Now I'am trying to import a pbf file into the "openstreetmap" database using the following command:

```
osmosis --read-pbf /home/osm-data/my_citie.osm.pbf   --write-apidb host="localhost" database="openstreetmap"   user="postgres" password="*********" validateSchemaVersion="no"
```
but I still get this error:

```
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "current_nodes_pkey1"
```

Note: Osmosis Version is 0.40.1
I installed it with "sudo apt-get install osmosis"
PBF file downloded from Mapzen Metro Extracts

Someone has already encountered this problem?
Thank you for your help

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1071