[openstreetmap-website] Undefined method when trying to edit (#1072)

adam21 notifications at github.com
Mon Oct 19 16:46:19 UTC 2015

I used the OAuth settings to generate a key and now I'am able to add new spatial objects (point, line, polygon) but not to edit my own apidb that I have set up with osmosis.

In the configuration page - Populating database section, the [yet-to-be-written script](https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/282) link doesn't point to a ready for use solution.

Do I have to create this script myself ? Can I edit an existing apidb the same way like in the openstreetmap public website ?

![image](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/11215545/10584223/3e16669c-7691-11e5-8d90-73e46a1b658e.png)

Thank you

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1072#issuecomment-149277050