[openstreetmap-website] add details in description meta tag; and add og:description and twitter:description (#1066)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Tue Oct 27 08:50:01 UTC 2015

Well that depends - this ticket is sufficiently vague that it's hard to know what will count as it being completely fixed.

In particular this specifically asked for `description` which we are not currently adding.

My plan was to extend things to allow further page specific customisation and then, within reason, allow people to offer patches to make pages add more specific details.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1066#issuecomment-151416511