[openstreetmap-website] Document design goals (#1038)

kocio-pl notifications at github.com
Thu Sep 17 09:37:12 UTC 2015

I consider Talk not "a random people list", but rather an important channel of communication for OSM community, where one can discuss some general issues - doesn't it? And OSM.org is this community's portal - or am I wrong?

Of course this does not impose any decisions on this (sub)project and it was just my conclusions from this thread, nothing more. But suggesting it has "nothing to do with anything" is at least surprising for me: are we _that_ disconnected in OSM or maybe I'm unaware of some underpinnings? I hope for the latter.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1038#issuecomment-141024044