[openstreetmap-website] Upcoming breaking OSRM API change (#1161)

Patrick Niklaus notifications at github.com
Tue Mar 1 17:59:56 UTC 2016

Thanks for opening this ticket @systemed. I expect the file we need to update is [this one](https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/blob/509f07b32e00174588081aca64b9ec1446948c8d/app/assets/javascripts/index/directions/osrm.js)?

Lets coordinate on this. I would love to have this just work with minimal breakage. Do you think it is realistic to get a PR merged before Friday? Looking at the currently implementation I would expect the code to be actually simpler.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1161#issuecomment-190834096