[openstreetmap-website] Object query hits javascript error TypeError: t.bounds is undefined (#1156)

mmd notifications at github.com
Mon Mar 7 11:21:53 UTC 2016

Thanks, that looks better now!

There's one thing I noted. Wasn't there some red bbox shown on the map when hovering over each entry in the enclosing feature list? That feature was quite handy to get some idea about the actual size of an enclosing feature.

Was it maybe removed in a different commit or is it some kind of side effect of this issue? Apologies if my memory is playing tricks on me here and that feature never existed in the first place.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/1156#issuecomment-193211374