[openstreetmap-website] Consistent blue marker colour (#1174)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Tue Mar 8 20:55:52 UTC 2016

I mean if the problem is that the "add marker" function in the share panel is using the wrong colour, then the fix is to change that, not to change a global function that will affect other things.

Specifically I assume that the primary purpose of `getUserIcon` is to return a marker for use on the user settings page for showing the user position, so changing that to fix a problem relating to the share panel seems very wrong...

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/1174#issuecomment-193962595