[openstreetmap-website] Allow the hiding of changeset tags (#1167)

Frederik Ramm notifications at github.com
Wed Mar 9 21:13:16 UTC 2016

I have added the migration. -- You are right that there is a conceptual inconsistency when you look at it from the "data primitives" side. But if you look at things from the "stuff that we publish on our web site" perspective, then any and all node, way, or relation tags *can* already be hidden by redacting the objects in question. There's no way to redact a changeset, so once inacceptable content has been added to changeset tags there's no way (except running an `update` command on the raw database) to suppress this being published through the web site. That is the itch being scratched with this PR.

It might be possible to re-phrase this whole thing as "redacting changesets" to be more in sync with the other data primitives, however with changesets being final and not versioned, this would also introduce a couple funny effects.

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/1167#issuecomment-194508917