[openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website] Let's adopt the Contributor Covenant code of conduct (#1299)
notifications at github.com
Mon Sep 26 18:32:15 UTC 2016
Thanks @pnorman and @simonpoole - Agree that modifying the CoC to suit our needs is totally fine.
The one that I use for iD and other projects is shorter and bullet-pointed, not because of any political issue with http://contributor-covenant.org/, but more because I felt that people are more likely to read it if it's short and to the point. But as such it looks nothing like the original.
Anyway, I'll drop some links here so they are all in one place. If anyone wants to add anything, feel free and I'll update this comment.
* [osm-carto Code of Conduct](https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/blob/master/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md) (Based on GoLang)
* [iD Code of Conduct](https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD/blob/master/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md) (Based on Contributor Covenant)
* [Contributor Covenant 1.4](http://contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/)
* [GoLang Code of Conduct](https://golang.org/conduct)
* [Apache Foundation Code of Conduct](https://www.apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct)
* [Ubuntu Code of Conduct v2.0](http://www.ubuntu.com/about/about-ubuntu/conduct)
* [Citizen Code of Conduct](http://citizencodeofconduct.org/)
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rails-dev