[openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website] Small improvement to block status display (#1445)

Tom Hughes notifications at github.com
Sun Feb 19 11:55:07 UTC 2017


Merged but I realised after I'd done so that you weren't using the factory to create the objects (I had misread the create call before) so I fixed that in 9c926c6c71e0f387fddb24b010a57923b79125ad.

I also dropped the use of translation lookups in the tests in 9b52542e521a0df1de742d9915770dcf8a07272e in favour of straight string matches which is more consistent with what we do elsewhere.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/1445#issuecomment-280914293
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/rails-dev/attachments/20170219/3c26d287/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the rails-dev mailing list