rails port email server configuration

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Tue Jul 25 07:30:37 UTC 2017

On 25/07/17 08:18, Donghua Wang wrote:

> I follow the github install tutorial finish the rails port install.But
> can not find that location to configure email server settings.I can't
> send active email to register user.Please help me.Thank you.

It's all in the rails documentation here:

http://api.rubyonrails.org/classes/ActionMailer/Base.html#class-ActionMailer::Base-label-Configuration+options

There's no explicit configuration in our code because in production we
just rely on the default behaviour of delivering by SMTP to localhost.

So just add whatever options you need to the environment(s) you want or
create an appropriate initialiser in config/initializers.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/