[openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website] Spin off diaries into `openstreetmap-diaries` separate app from `openstreetmap-website` (#1362)
notifications at github.com
Tue Apr 17 03:07:52 UTC 2018
> I don't see how this would change the domain.
Could it, though? What are your thoughts on any of the following:
* split diary code into a separate app and GitHub repo
* leave diaries at openstreetmap.org/diary
* make diaries private (need to be logged in to view)
* per #1822 - need to be logged in and directee/student accounts can not access diaries
* move to separate subdomain - diary.openstreetmap.org
* move to separate domain - osm-diaries.org
* add disclaimer for external links ("You are now leaving OpenStreetMap and following this link may contain content that not constitute an endorsement or approval of...")
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rails-dev