[openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website] Supporting multiple API versions (#2353)

Simon Poole notifications at github.com
Wed Aug 28 11:16:21 UTC 2019

> > Could we get it on the sandbox first?
> First? Do you mean before code review?

Before deployment, which in our case implies before merger.
> Or if you want it before merging, to what end? So far this PR is just internal code refactoring, there's no changes to the API (other than dropping one line from the api/0.7/capabilities response) and even if this is merged there will still be no changes since 0.7 is disabled. 

Famous last words. In reality there are always things that might break, for example as when the  authorisation refactoring was deployed.

Being to test against a deployment, while not a panacea, at least gives us a fighting chance to ferret out any assumptions that no longer hold true and so on.

You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/rails-dev/attachments/20190828/5874b349/attachment.html>

More information about the rails-dev mailing list