[openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website] Add microcosms to the website (#2390)
notifications at github.com
Fri Oct 18 01:58:44 UTC 2019
openbrian commented on this pull request.
> @@ -1,13 +1,16 @@
class AddLocationToMicrocosms < ActiveRecord::Migration[5.2]
- change_table "microcosms", :bulk => true do |t|
- t.string "location", :null => false
- t.decimal "lat", :null => false
- t.decimal "lon", :null => false
- t.integer "min_lat", :null => false
- t.integer "max_lat", :null => false
- t.integer "min_lon", :null => false
- t.integer "max_lon", :null => false
+ # This group of migrations for microcosms will be run together.
+ safety_assured do
Rake bitched at me because I was adding columns and setting the default to null at the same time. Of course that's not going to work on a table that's not empty. I commented that safety was assured because this migration and the one to create the table would be run together. When collapsing migrations this goes away.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rails-dev