[openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website] Administrative block/deletion of a user apparently doesn't shut down re-mailer functionality for that user (#2758)
notifications at github.com
Fri Aug 7 16:16:49 UTC 2020
1. Alice creates an account
2. Alice uses OSM to deliver some sort of message to Bob that is against the rules
3. Bob replies to the message asking Alice to stop
4. Bob reports Alice
5. OSM shuts of Alice's account such that osm.org/user/Alice generates "The user Alice does not exist"
6. Alice replies to the email notification she received from Bob's requests and sends mail to m-000000-000000 at messages.openstreetmap.org
7. OSM forwards the message onto Bob, permitting the continued abuse against Bob.
It would be good if that communication path were shut down at the same time as the user's ability to log into the website was removed.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rails-dev