[openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website] Address post-merge Docker Compose cleanup issues (#3081)
notifications at github.com
Wed Feb 3 19:23:10 UTC 2021
Tom H identifies a few desired changes in https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/2409#pullrequestreview-582662631:
- [ ] Investigate alternative to Postgres sleep
- [ ] Update checkout to v2
- [ ] Investigate bootsnap-related pollution in Rails setup files
- [ ] Move DB functions to either `lib` or `share`
- [ ] Determine if a DB password is needed when using trust auth
- [ ] Investigate whether `yarnpkg install` can move under `bundle exec`
I’ll look at each of these in a follow up PR and determine which needs a followup change vs. just an explanation.
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rails-dev