[Rebuild] Real-world example for test suite: Non-agreer's way completely changed by agreers including highway and name tags

Andy andy2.0 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 14:57:05 BST 2012

I've coded this up as a test[1] and submitted it to be included. This
test already passes, i.e. the bot does the right thing and redacts the
originally created version but leaves the completely changed version
visible, however it's good to have lots of tests.

Andy

[1] https://github.com/zerebubuth/openstreetmap-license-change/pull/12/files