[Rebuild] Progress update

Evin Fairchild evindfair at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 16:02:36 BST 2012

There is still a lot of remapping to be done, especially in Los Angeles area
where there are several mappers whom have not accepted the new license.
Take a look at the Los Angeles area on OSM inspector
(http://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/?view=wtfe&lon=-118.10115&lat=33.91453&zoom=
10&opacity=0.40&overlays=overview,wtfe_point_clean,wtfe_line_clean,wtfe_poin
t_harmless,wtfe_line_harmless,wtfe_point_inrelation,wtfe_line_inrelation_cp,
wtfe_line_inrelation,wtfe_point_modified,wtfe_line_modified_cp,wtfe_line_mod
ified,wtfe_point_created,wtfe_line_created_cp,wtfe_line_created).  Are you
guys really willing to let this much data go down the drain?  There is also
a similar issue in other cities and countries, including London, Germany,
and especially Poland.  What is going to be done about all this data?  And
why didn't the OSMF step in and help, since they were the ones forcing this
upon us?

-Compdude