[Rebuild] Changes to the API after license change

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Mar 14 09:03:04 GMT 2012

Rebuild list,

    I've made a document that explains some technical aspects of the
license change and especially the expected changes to the API. I want to
publish this on the dev list ASAP so that everyone who uses the API can
already think about whether they need to change something.

This is based on a draft document that I discussed with Matt. It is a
little vague in places but I guess it's better than nothing.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Open_Database_License/Changes_in_the_API

If you could take 10 minutes to read the document and see if it makes
sense *before* I push it out that would be great. If you find something
later it's still not too late to fix it ;)

Bye
Frederik