[Rebuild] Read Only?

Kate Chapman k8chapman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 14:14:38 BST 2012

Hi All,

I've read through the threads and I'm unsure if a decision has been made on
the read-only status of the database starting tomorrow.

HOT will need to come up with a contingency plan if that is the case.  We
weren't concerned with the license change this week effecting our work
until this week.  That is because everyone we work with either has accepted
or is a brand new account.  It honestly didn't occur to me it would be an
issue.

Thanks,

-Kate

--