[Rebuild] Update on plan after feedback from weekend

Alex Barth alex at mapbox.com
Wed Mar 28 22:07:21 BST 2012

After the schedule is out now ont he blog [1] should there be

a) a message on openstreetmap.org alerting users to the service schedule so that pple like [2] don't wake up to a surprise?
b) a last email blast to all non-responding contributors, alerting to the April 1st 8:00 UTC deadline for a decision on the license change?

Tom McWright and myself could definitely help with getting a) up.

[1] http://blog.osmfoundation.org/2012/03/27/service-schedule-march-april-2012/comment-page-
[2] http://blog.osmfoundation.org/2012/03/27/service-schedule-march-april-2012/comment-page-1/#comment-5425