[Rebuild] Progress update 28th May

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Mon May 28 15:18:32 BST 2012

Dear all,

There has't been much to report about the license change work. In fact there were no code commits at all in the past couple of weeks. Matt's been busy moving house but he tells me he's done a little work on some of the remaining stuff to do with relations, which he'll be committing shortly, and in general he thinks it's going to take one final push from him to finish things off.

I made a web display of the output from running the tests:
http://harrywood.dev.openstreetmap.org/license-change/failures.html

...with links to line numbers in github. Actually not as useful as I'd hoped. ho hum.  Anyway that sort of shows what's left to do.

By they way, it's easier than I thought it would be to get set up for running the tests yourself, so grab the code from here and give it a go! :
https://github.com/zerebubuth/openstreetmap-license-change

Obviously help writing the main code to pass more tests would be welcome, but also more eyes on the tests will mean we can spot things we're missing (new tests which need adding)

Harry Wood