[Routing] rana docs, install guide, user guide

OJ W ojwlists at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 6 18:20:22 BST 2008

Hi. There is now some better documentation on how to run Rana:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Rana

A svn checkout should now include all the dependencies you need, which
was apparently a problem when people tried it before.  There is also a
shell script to get everything if you don't have SVN

Recently added features include the ability to route to nearby towns and cities.

If anyone installs rana and finds *any* step that's unclear or
overlooked in the documents, can you add a note on the talk page or
email me.  I'd like to get the install as smooth as possible before
the openmoko hordes start trying to use it.