[Routing] OSM data routing import tool

Daniel Kastl orkney at gmx.de
Wed Sep 3 12:45:37 BST 2008

Hello Daniel,

Just thought it might be a good idea to update this thread.
Thank you very much for contributing this tool and give other people the
possibility to download it from the pgRouting website!

http://pgrouting.postlbs.org/browser/tools
http://pgrouting.postlbs.org/wiki/tools/osm2pgrouting (this is work in
progress)

We (my co-worker and I) already could make use of it and did some
improvements. It will be part of the  pgRouting/OpenStreetMap workshop
at the FOSS4G conference in Cape Town this month.
(http://conference.osgeo.org/index.php/foss4g/2008)

Is anyone else on this list going to attend the conference in Cape Town?
Would be nice opportunity to have a beer together there and discuss
about routing.

Daniel