[Routing] How to display a geography feature in OpenLayers 2.7

Yatzek jacek_rosiecki at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 22 12:15:35 GMT 2009

Well, I also translated the string into epsg:900913 and tried to display
it, but I get the same problem:

may compiler says that there is a problem with
Feature.geometry.getBounds() in Renderer.js OLs library.

It is not so easy to be a newbie :)

I suppose your multilinestring is in degree projection, right? And you
want to use Google Maps as a background, which has a projection in meter
(epsg:900913). This could be a reason why it doesn't work.

Daniel