[OSM-Science] State of the Map 2018 Academic Track – Call for abstracts

Marco Minghini marco.minghini86 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 14:19:49 UTC 2018

> Colleagues,
>

> If you have not seen this already, the Call for Abstracts/Participation in
> the SOTM 2018 Academic Track is now opened.
>

> https://2018.stateofthemap.org/academictrack/
>

> Dear Peter (and all),
thank you for sharing the link to the call.

I am very happy that we were able to introduce an Academic Track at the
next SotM conference. I am sure this will be of interest to many
researchers and community members and I kindly ask you to forward the call
to any potentially interested person.

Also, please note that if you want to submit an abstract for the Academic
Track but you are unable to attend State of the Map 2018 without financial
support, you can apply for a scholarship:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc74cVYqqhsnmkEu7hVFHKfy3w2FcLR74hJ2EbyDhK9ePNkDg/viewform

For any question about the Academic Track, please write me.
Also, a big thank to the people that accepted my invitation to be members
of the Academic Track Committee: Peter, Vyron, Maria, Frank, Amin and Joost.

All the best,
Marco