[OSM-Science] Call for papers: "Advances in Social Network Analysis – Spatio-Temporal and Semantic Methods"

Levente Juhász jlevente89 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 01:59:48 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to invite you to submit research articles to the Special
issue "Advances in Social Network Analysis – Spatio-Temporal and Semantic
Methods" in the Open Access Journal ISPRS International Journal of
Geo-Information. More information and the full call for papers can be found
at https://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijgi/special_issues/social_spatial There's
room for OSM related research in the special issue.

Submission deadline: 30 June 2020.

We expect contributions related to the following topics:

- Location-based social networks
- Real time data exploration
- Data mining
- Data fusion
- Scalable frameworks
- Unstructured data
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Spatio-temporal analytics
- Semantic analysis
- User behavior analysis

Please feel free to also circulate the call within your networks.

Best wishes,
Levente Juhász, Hartwig Hochmair and Bernd Resch