[OSM-Science] Fwd: Country-based metrics of "Evolution of humanitarian mapping within the OpenStreetMap Community"

Benjamin Herfort herfort at uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Jul 6 17:48:53 UTC 2020

Hi Maning, and others on this list,

it's also my first post. Great to get started and happy to provide some
more insights on our work we presented at SOTM.

We haven't calculated the breakdown per country yet, but it seems that
this might be a good idea. I quickly produced some maps on this, but
might need some more time to give you the detailed numbers and temporal
evolution etc. So let me come back to this at the end of the week and
also feel free to ask more questions here. :)

Take a look at these maps for a starting point.

https://heibox.uni-heidelberg.de/d/18747055600948eea8d1/

https://heibox.uni-heidelberg.de/d/18747055600948eea8d1/

https://heibox.uni-heidelberg.de/d/18747055600948eea8d1/

Kind regards,