[OSM-Science] Call for abstracts: State of the Map 2020 - Academic Track

Marco Minghini marco.minghini86 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 20:16:48 UTC 2020

Dear friends and colleagues,
this is to inform you that the call for abstracts for the Academic Track at
State of the Map 2020 has been extended to *March 26*.

More information, including the full text of the call, is available at
https://2020.stateofthemap.org/cfp/academic.
Questions directed to the Scientific Committee should be sent to
academic-sotm at openstreetmap.org.

Best regards,
Marco - on behalf of the Scientific Committee of State of the Map 2020
<https://www.mdpi.com/journal/remotesensing/special_issues/appl_VGI>