[OSM-Science] Academic Track at State of the Map 2021 - Call for applications for the Scientific Committee

Marco Minghini marco.minghini86 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 17:10:56 UTC 2021

 Dear all,
Together with the State of the Map Working Group, we assessed the
applications made to join the Scientific Committee of the State of the Map
2021 Academic Track. We are delighted with the large number and high
quality of the applications, which made the decision quite hard to take and
prolonged the time required for reaching an agreement.

The selected applications are those from Christina Ludwig, Jennings
Anderson and Peter Mooney. We wish to thank all the applicants and
encourage them to participate in the Academic Track by submitting a
contribution once the call will be published.

Best regards,
Yair and Marco - on behalf of the OSMF State of the Map Working Group