[Strategic] Meta-SWG

Milo van der Linden milo at dogodigi.net
Thu Jan 20 22:28:16 GMT 2011

Another sorry here, I too wish I could have made it.

I hereby state that I want to formally join. Mikel, I assume you will serve
as chair?

I also strongly suggest other working groups to also publish a clear chair
on the working group webpage as stated during earlier conversations, it is
good to know who to talk to if you need a statement of whatever kind from
one of the working groups.