[Strategic] next meeting, Friday May 6th, 1600 UTC, on #osm-strategic.

Chris Fleming me at chrisfleming.org
Fri May 6 14:41:54 BST 2011

I'm not going to be able to make all of today's meeting, although I will
do my best to follow; but will be using my phone so will probably not be
saying much.

Henk and Eugene can give you the update for the AoA stuff, but if
there's time one topic that could do with wider input (particularly from
Mikel); is the question of is there anything that we should consider
including in the Articles in order to meet requirements of potential
funders.?

Cheers
Chris

e: me at chrisfleming.org