[Strategic] next meeting, Friday May 13th, 1600 UTC, on #osm-strategic.

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 14:54:59 BST 2011

Hi Strategic  Our next meeting is scheduled for this Friday May 6th, 1600 UTC,
on #osm-strategic.  Please send items for the agenda, or apologies if you can't
attend.  Afaik, it's continuation of old business  	* OSM.ORG front page
discussion ... doing stuff :) 	* OSMF Articles of Association Update
        * list etiquette
        * possible new meeting time

We still need someone to step up and fill the mighty minuting shoes of Richard.

Last week's minutes:
http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Working_Group_Minutes/SWG_2011-05-06

We also need to approve the previous minutes (OSMF server was down)
http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Working_Group_Minutes/SWG_2011-04-29  Cheers,
Mikel