[Strategic] Action: Test front page with moved search form

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Fri May 27 08:54:08 BST 2011

That's JFDI at it's best!

Much, much better.

Questions from a non-coder. Could the search results?
Appear in a drop down below the search rather than that wide panel on the left, which you then have to close?
Be an ajaxy typeahead?
Be smartly limited? If you type in dublin, you almost certainly mean Dublin, Ireland not some small town in the Ohio. Do we have data to rank places and give the more obvious search results?

Steven