[Strategic] User feedback or What does the community want / miss / annoy

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Fri May 27 09:38:51 BST 2011

On 27/05/11 09:35, Kai Krueger wrote:

> Currently osm.org "sucks massive boulders through teeny weeny straws"
> with respect to "why should a person care about OSM and "waste" their
> time in becoming a mapper". Particularly if it seemingly provides them
> with nothing they want.

Absolutely, and if SWG is going to get involved with the design of the
web site then it shouldn't be with things like where the search box is
located, it should be big, bold, STRATEGIC things.

Things like "should we make the map a quarter of it's current size and
fill the rest of the page with material targeted at new users".

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/