[Tagging] bicycle=no

Roy Wallace waldo000000 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 02:00:54 GMT 2009

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 11:21 AM, Anthony <osm at inbox.org> wrote:

> What does "no bicycles" mean?  Can you show a picture of a sign which
> means you aren't allowed to carry a bicycle through this area?

Perhaps, as James wondered, "a sign consisting of a crossed red circle
with a bike in it"? Anyone know what that means in their local area?

I'd always thought you could walk a bike wherever you want, sort of in
the same way you can carry a suitcase wherever you want.

I wonder if it's like the no smoking sign - a cigarette with a cross
through it - but you can still carry a box of cigarettes into the
building. The difference is that the no smoking sign has some smoke
coming out of the cigarette...