[Tagging] bicycle=no

Arlindo Pereira nighto at nighto.net
Fri Dec 4 18:48:36 GMT 2009

I liked those two solutions. Maybe we could add bycicle=carrying (or
something better, I'm not a native english speaker) for this. I'd like to
tag this for our subway stations, as we are allowed to carry bycicles on
sundays, but you are not allowed to ride inside the stations (only push
dismounted) and on the stairs you'll have to carry it on your shoulders.

Cheers

2009/12/4 Mike N. <niceman at att.net>

> > - bicycle=no           -> you are not allowed to ride a bike
> > - bicycle=prohibited   -> the presence of bikes is not allowed
> > - bicycle=folded_only  -> you can have a folded bike
> >
> > I would hope this covers most cases.
>
>   There is the odd case of fragile and protected nature trails which
> connect
> 2 mountain bike trails.  For that case, the only rule is "no rolling tires
> on trail" , and bikers carry the bikes on their shoulder, but not folded.

Arlindo Saraiva Pereira Jr.

Bacharelando em Sistemas de Informação - UNIRIO - uniriotec.br
Consultor de Software Livre da Uniriotec Consultoria - uniriotec.com

Acadêmico: arlindo.pereira at uniriotec.br
Profissional: arlindo.pereira at uniriotec.com
Geral: contato at arlindopereira.com
Tel.: +5521 92504072