[Tagging] More cycleway=* values needed

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Mon Dec 7 21:15:50 GMT 2009

On Mon, 7 Dec 2009, Richard Mann wrote:

> I think the norm is to use British English on OSM. "Kerb" is a specialised
> spelling of "curb" used only in this context (according to the Oxford
> English Dictionary). Kerb is also US English for this (apparently). There
> might be somewhere else that uses "curb" - Australia?

gives curb used Canada and US
and kerb Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, UK & Ireland

More information about the Tagging mailing list