[Tagging] bicycle=no

Roy Wallace waldo000000 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 22:42:16 GMT 2009

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 8:29 AM, Richard Mann
<richard.mann.westoxford at googlemail.com> wrote:

> That a path is in common use by bicycles is often pretty easy to establish
> (even in places with much less bike traffic than round here), with no real
> question that re-survey would see similar tyre-tracks. The problem is not
> verifiability, it's how you record what you can see.

In my area, "common use" would be as few as one or two people PER DAY,
and our paths rarely if ever have tyre tracks.

But anyway, you're suggesting how to tag that a path is "commonly
used" by bicycles - there isn't a tag for that! Bicycle=yes/no refers
to legal status, and tyre tracks have nothing to do with that.

I'm not really sure what you're suggesting.