[Tagging] bicycle=no

Anthony osm at inbox.org
Thu Dec 10 00:58:48 GMT 2009

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 11:18 AM, Steve Bennett <stevagewp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 1:31 AM, Anthony <osm at inbox.org> wrote:
> >As I've said before, I have absolutely no idea how suitable a particular
> way is for bicycling.
>
> Sure, but presumably you could follow directions if they were spelt out for
> you.

I could, but quite frankly, I won't.  I'm not going through a lookup table
of road surfaces and their suitability for bicycling when I could just tag
the road surface and let a computer do that.  Especially since if we have to
map suitability for bicycling, then we ought to also map suitability for
motorcycle riding, and suitability for walking, and suitability for walking
your dog, and suitability for golf carts, etc.