[Tagging] A second step towards bringing the wiki and tool support closer together

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 03:58:50 GMT 2009

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 7:58 AM, Jonathan Bennett
<openstreetmap at jonno.cix.co.uk> wrote:

> Consistency between our two example renders would be a good thing, so
> thanks for putting some work into this. I think there may be some tags
> missing -- I can't see highway=turning_circle in your list, which I know
> the Mapnik render supports.

There are some odd tags that don't use <filter> which is what I'm
looking for. highway=turning_circle looks like this:

      <Parameter name="table">(select way from &prefix;_point where
highway='turning_circle') as turning_circle</Parameter>

Anyone know why this is? Perhaps a hack implemented before <filter>
was invented or something?

http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/rendering/mapnik/osm.xml

Steve