[Tagging] Post_Box and addr:* nodes

Martin Fossdal Guttesen mguttesen at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 17 21:17:24 GMT 2009

Hi

I am about to add all the post boxes in my country by hand (there are only 115 of them)

but i dont know if or how i should tag the addres where the box is, every post box has an address with an street name and an number
i have imported all the house addressses before and then there is always a house number node close to the post box
should i make a relation to the house number node or should i add the street name and number to the post_box node

and if i should use relations how do i tag them ? i have newer used relations before

/LiFo