[Tagging] Are tunnels only below ground? (Was

Randy rwtnospam-newsgp at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 5 01:01:27 GMT 2009

Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:

>I'd say: map the lateral barriers (fences) if any, the way is a normal way
>and map the building. That is not a tunnel but a building above the way.
>
>cheers,
>Martin

Fences at least in my part of the world are usually of wood or wire, or
possibly metal pipe or even concrete posts. But usually they can be seen
through, and often climbed through or over.

If the way is through a building, it would be more appropriate to map
containing walls, if the tunnel shortcut is denied. However, it would take
a new class of barrier, building_wall, or a redefinition, as the current
definition of the wall barrier is free-standing, which a building wall is
definitely not.

--
Randy